Admission to Anglo Singapore International School is open to students of all nationalities who demonstrate the ability to access and benefit from the challenging Singapore curriculum and programme offered by the school. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
• The applicant’s academic potential
• The applicant’s English language proficiency
• Meeting all admissions procedures and qualifications
There are three steps for students to get enrolled at Anglo:
Parents fill in the form at the school to arrange a trial period and pay the non-refundable application fee (please contact the school for details on the application fee).
The prospective student is required to go through the process of taking the a series of assessments, before admittance. Within one week, the parents will be notified of the result of the assessment and an interview will be scheduled with the headmaster. The students will then come to school for a classroom trial where the applicant is allowed to participate in a particular class or level based on the results of the assessments.
The following documents should be prepared beforehand and given to the school upon enrollment:
• Completed school application form (please click here for the application form)
• Parents’ passports (the original and a signed photocopy for international students only)
• Parents’ house registration and identification cards (the original and a signed photocopy for Thai students only)
• Child’s birth certificate (the original and a photocopy)
• Child’s medical record or health certificate
• Four photos of the child (size:1×1)
• Three photos of the parents (size:1×1)
• Student’s previous school report (not necessary for pre-school children)
• Full payment of the enrollment fee(please contact the school for the details of the fee)