The CCA at Anglo is both required and optional. The required CCA are held daily from Monday to Friday. The optional CCA or After School Programme (ASP) is held after school during weekdays and some weekends.
The objectives of the CCA at Anglo are to:
• Provide a holistic education for the students
• Build and mould characters
• Provide opportunities to hone leadership skills
• Impart skills and knowledge
• Promote social and racial integration
• Promote a teamwork and school spirit among the students
The CCA is divided into 4 main categories namely– Culture, Enrichment, Academic and Sport. The students at Anglo are offered the diverse range of activities. They can enrol in CCA’s as they see the benefits of the programme.
Examples of Available CCA:
Culture: Thai, Korean, Japanese and Chinese
Enrichment: Chess, Mosaic, Pottery, Debate, Drama, Performing Arts
Academic: Library, Journalist, Computer, World Scholar Cup
Sport: Basketball, Swimming, Water Polo, Race, Playground Game, Football, Badminton