(English) Jog & Walk 2018
Anglo Singapore International School is proud to host the Jog & Walk Charity 2018, a 1 hour 20 minute charity jogging event to raise funds for The Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Foundation to provide educational scholarships to underprivileged children. This event will also commemorate Anglo’s 15th Anniversary.
DATE: Saturday, 3rd February, 2018
LOCATION: Benjakitti Park (Forest Zone), near Queen Sirikit MRT or Asok BTS
TIME: 0700 – 1000 hours
- Tickets are for sale at 300 THB at Student Affairs Department, and on event day.
- Each ticket purchase will get a wristband and an event T-shirt.
- All proceeds minus expenses will be donated to The Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Foundation. For more information on this charity, please visit: www.pmf.or.th
|07.00 – 07.30
|07.30 – 08.00
|08.00 – 09.20
||Jog & Walk
|09.20 – 09.30
||Feedback Forms & Refreshments
|09.30 – 10.00
In addition to normal participants, we will be having Champion Runners for participants to sign up as prior to the event. Champion Runners will seek monetary pledges/sponsorships for their runs in the Jog & Walk Charity 2018.
- Champion Runners can be anybody: a student, a teacher, a parent, an alumnus, or a school staff.
- You can sign up to be a Champion Runner at Student Affairs.
- Champion Runners will receive a different colored wristband.
- There are two ways to pledge to a Champion Runner:
- PER LAP. This option indicates you would like to sponsor the Champion Runner based on the number of laps the Champion Runner actually ran during the given time. You can also cap the number of laps you wish to sponsor.
- FIXED DONATION. This option indicates you would like to sponsor the Champion Runner based on whether or not the Champion Runner reached the number of desired laps they set out to accomplish.
- Each time a Champion Runner completes a lap, they will collect a lap counter to determine their total number of laps they ran. At the end, each Champion Runner will cross-tally their lap counters at the Registration Booth and then collect the pledges they have solicited from their supporters/sponsors.
- From Asok BTS, you can take a 10 minute walk down to enter Benjakitti Park (Forest Zone) through Entrance 1 of the Park, as shown in the map.
- From Queen Sirikit MRT, it is a bit further distance than coming from Asok BTS.
- There is extremely limited parking spaces, so it is highly advised that participants travel to and from the venue by public transportation.